On June 15, church and business leaders from across the region – as well as speakers from around the country – gathered at “For Whose Glory: Exploring Faithful Practice in Life, Leadership & Business.” It was an honor to see partners, peers and thought leaders join us for discussion and deep questions.
For instance, in the keynote address, Jeff Haanen asked:
- What is the purpose of business?
- How do we embrace relationships in our work?
- How does Christ’s model of sacrificial love apply to our daily tasks?
- How do we seek spiritual health as workers in our community?
Watch his address as you continue to process these questions alongside us.
Takeaways for today:
Our Christian faith calls us to:
- Think theologically about the purpose of business
- Embrace relationships
- Create work in a spirit of hope
- Admit our flaws as we seek deep spiritual health
- Serve others sacrificially in our city