As I look back at 2014, I’m filled with gratitude. We saw God move among us in amazing ways. In our first full year, we:
- Welcomed 681 attendees to 6 public events
- Increased from 5 to 9 vocation groups, and 1 to 16 vocation group leaders
- Hired our first 2 staff members
- Had 13 churches co-sponsor events, and 9 churches join our new church partnership program
- Received official 501(c)3 status from the IRS
- Completed strategic planning for DIFW’s long-term future
In 2015, we are prayerfully planning to expand our reach.
- Grow the Church Partnership Program
- Host events in sectors such as health care, media, vocation, business, energy and public education
- Develop and publish curriculum for our vocation groups
- Set the foundations for a new fellowship program for young leaders
- Hire new program staff
Our work in 2014 was made possible by the generous giving of friends and donors. This Christmas, I want to say thank you for giving in 2014, and for investing in our work in 2015.