Denver Institute is grateful for support from individuals, foundations, and corporations that invest in our mission to form men and women to serve God, neighbor, and society through their daily work.
Checks can be made payable to:
Denver Institute for Faith & Work
600 N. Grant St, Suite 722
Denver, CO 80203
Learn more about legacy giving.
Ways to Give
Your financial contribution to Denver Institute is a sound investment in expanding the life and love of Christ in the world today. Here are ways you can support that mission:
Donate Online: Please use the form above. Should you have any questions, please contact us at 720.227.3947 or [email protected].
Donate by Phone: Please call 720.227.3947.
Stock, Wire Transfer, or Non-cash Asset: For information on how to give a gift of stock, make a wire transfer, give real estate or appreciated business interest, please contact 720.227.3947.
Donor Leadership Program
Leadership Partners is a curated group of business and finance executives who generously leverage their financial capital, social capital (networks), and human capital (talent), to advance the Denver Institute vision in Colorado and beyond.
What is it?
Leadership Partners is an invite-only, quarterly luncheon of highly engaged stakeholders who gather to learn about the key issues facing Colorado, meet other like-minded Christian leaders, and shape the future of Denver Institute.
What do they get?
Leadership Partners get exclusive access to:
- Opportunities to learn from and network with key business, governmental and civic leaders who are shaping the future of Colorado and are motivated by their faith in Jesus;
- The CEO of Denver Institute for Faith & Work (DIFW) and leaders within the DIFW community;
- Other Leadership Partners, including quarterly interviews with other members on their faith, business, and vision for leadership; and
- Retreat opportunities, books, and other resources.
What do they give?
Leadership Partners commit to:
- Generously investing $5,000+ per year of capital (financial gifts, in-kind gifts of time and talent, or both);
- Attending 3 (three) of 4 (four) quarterly lunches per year; and
- Referring 2 (two) new Leadership Partner prospects per year.
For more information about Leadership Partners, contact Drew Yancey.
Denver Institute for Faith & Work is a registered nonprofit in the State of Colorado and is a 501(c)(3) in the Internal Revenue Code. DIFW makes sound stewardship a priority. We are a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability and report our financials and impact yearly through our impact report.