In 2017, we had the privilege of seeing great stories unfold in workplaces and communities across the Denver Metro area and beyond.
Our partnerships and events yielded beautiful testimonies of men and women doing excellent work throughout the region. Stories of unconventional leadership, tenacity and faith revealed themselves in conversations on the Denver Institute Blog and on social media.
In case you missed any of these, we’ve curated a collection of the top blog posts and social media moments of 2017 here.
Top Blog Posts
- Bringing Light to the Darkness by Rachel Moran
- That “Eye on the Object” Look by Jeff Haanen
- Theology of Work: Free Small Group Resources
- The Top Five Struggles of Christian Business Leaders by Jeff Haanen
- The Process of Biblical Conflict Resolution by Laura Bernero
- Top Seven Challenges Facing Denver Today by Jeff Haanen
Partners on Twitter
- @AmIshoBaraka, who spoke at our February event, “The Artist’s Voice“
- DIFW Board Member @Chris Horst
Launch of 5280 Fellows Social Media Channels
With the growth of the 5280 Fellowship into its second year, we are providing a closer look into the Fellows experience with social channels specific to the program. Find, like, follow, share, tweet, re-tweet, comment, and join us there:
Top Images of 2017
Here are some of the highlights from staff and partner stories on the blog and social media this year:
Share this article
This post was published December 21, 2017
As founder of A Million Stories, a relational consulting firm, Gary is passionate about helping people and teams thrive using simple, easy-to-grasp relational tools. His expertise comes from years working in the technology, nonprofit, church, retail, and service sectors. Through it all, two passions have remained – helping people improve their professional and personal relationships and pushing his physical limits in the great outdoors. As a proud finisher of both the Leadville 100 and the Run Rabbit Run 100 Miler, Gary understands first-hand how outdoor recreation builds the soul.