Senior Vice President, Denver Office Leader
Have you pushed your limits lately? In the friendliest and most caring way, that message drives Tim’s deeply-respected leadership style. As the Denver Office Leader for CannonDesign, he’s always mentoring individuals for self growth, building and guiding teams toward success, identifying new resources and opportunities and helping his teammates raise the standard of excellence.
From his daily 4:30 a.m. trail runs, to his unshakeable positive attitude, Tim is a Colorado native who believes he and everyone he meets can Go There. He believes CannonDesign’s Denver office can continue to be a beacon for empathetic and innovative design. He knows he is surrounded by incredible people whose potential he can help unleash. And he believes limits are meant to be pushed through in the pursuit of incredible results.
Loves Working With
- Institutions and businesses making Colorado stronger
- The Urban Land Institute
- Denver Economic Development Corporation
- The Denver Institute for Faith and Work
Passions & Expertise
- Building and leading teams
- Inspiring people to be their best selves
- Deep love of Colorado and the Mountain States
- Trail running and mountain bikes
- 2 X Ironman finisher, 150-mile desert stage race OA winner, 4 x 100 mile ultra trail runs completed
- Friends, faith, family and community x Infinity